Work Injuries

Injured at work or in the course of employment the claim is managed by the Victorian Workcover Authority and its Insurers (“Worksafe”). Worksafe will pay medical expenses, loss of income and in some cases an impairment benefit.

If someone contributed to or caused your accident or injury you may also receive Common Law Compensation for pain and suffering and loss of income.

We can represent you in your Common Law Claim. We can help resolve any disputes with Worksafe. We can help lodge your Worksafe claim and give you advice about your entitlements.

Get In Touch