Work Injuries

If you are injured at work or in the course of employment, you need a lawyer experienced in work injury claims.

Your claim is managed by the Victorian WorkCover Authority and its Insurers (WorkSafe). WorkSafe will pay medical expenses, loss of income and in some cases, an impairment benefit.

If someone contributed to or caused your accident or injury, you may also receive common law compensation for pain and suffering and loss of income.

With more than 30 years’ experience servicing clients in Melbourne, Geelong and throughout regional Victoria, Tim Connor Law is an expert in workplace injury claims.

Our team can lodge your WorkSafe claim and give you advice about your entitlements. We can help resolve any disputes with WorkSafe and represent you in your common law claim.

We’re also different to most other law firms. We do not charge an uplift fee if your case settles before reaching the court system. And that means maximum compensation to you.

Our top priority is getting the best results for our clients. So, if you’ve been injured at work, contact Tim Connor Law to find out how we can help.

Talk to us today